Certified Welders at Nidec Minster
As a structural welding shop, our weld team can put down some massive beads of weld. Jobs can vary from a 190,000-pound piece you need to climb on to a bracket you carry around.
With custom projects, skilled welders must use their scientific knowledge and understanding of welding to determine the best process for each project. Every project starts with a chunk of metal, but no two projects end up the same.
- Custom work, not assembly line welding
- Structural, large-equipment welding
- MIG, stick and flux core welding processes
- In-house advanced training available
- Collaborative, interactive environment
- Air-conditioned helmets
- The latest safety equipment